IFSC Code Finder Website Script Download
What is an IFSC Code?
IFSC is an acronym for Indian Financial System Code. IFSC code is a unique eleven-digit number which is a combination of alphabets and numerals. It is used to transfer funds online for NEFT, IMPS and RTGS transactions. Usually, the IFSC code can be found on the cheque-book provided by the bank. It can also be found on the front page of the accountholder’s passbook. The IFSC code of each bank branch is assigned by the Reserve Bank of India. The accountholders can easily check the IFSC code of their bank/branch on the Reserve Bank of India’s website. Internet banking transactions for transferring funds, using NEFT, IMPS and RTGS, can’t be initiated without a valid Indian Financial System Code.
Generally, there isn’t any change or update in the 11-digit IFSC code. Recently, the State Bank of India changed Indian Financial System Code of its branches all over the nation after the merger with five associate banks and 1 other bank.
The IFSC is an 11-character code with the first four alphabetic characters representing the bank name, and the last six characters (usually numeric, but can be alphabetic) representing the branch. The fifth character is 0 (zero) and reserved for future use. Bank IFS Code is used by the NEFT & RTGS systems to route the messages to the destination banks/branches.
List of IFSC Codes
Bank-wise lists of IFS Codes are available with all the bank-branches participating in inter bank electronic funds transfer. A list of bank-branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFS Code is available on the website of Reserve Bank of India. All the banks have also been advised to print the IFS code of the branch on cheques issued by branches to their customers.
IFSC Code Website Script Features. What you get with this?
- Unlimited Buy once and use forever
- Updates 1 year of free database (IFSC Database) updates.
- Technical Support 6 months of free technical support (Installation, Setup, and Guide). Customisation doesn't include.
- Speed Google PageSpeed Insights score of 100 for desktop and 95 for mobile. Check here
- Upto-Date Contains latest ifsc (bank and branches) data from RBI
- Core PHP The script is built using core PHP and MySQLi database. Minimum 5.4 PHP version required. (This is not a WordPress plugin, but you can install in a sub-directory or sub-domain of your WordPress website easily.)
- Versions Available v1.2 and v2.0
Pricing:Version v1.2 cost Rs.999/-
How to Buy IFSC Code Website Script
To buy the ifsc code script click on the BUY NOW button below, fill all the required details on the next page and in the amount box enter 999 if you want to buy v1.2 or enter 1999 if you want to buy v2.0 Make sure to enter correct details since we'll get in contact for processing your order. Once the payment is successful, we'll process your order within 24 hours.
Tags: Bank IFSC code search website script download || Bank IFSC code wordpress plugin
If you want to check live demo from one of our users, visit IFSCCODESS.in